martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

If I were my ancestor..

It has been ten days since I last saw my mother and father. Iwas going to an unknown place that would change my life. Fist I have to state the reasons that got me into this: I was being sent to America in order to escape from the war that had destroyed every place I had known. Also, my mother had heard on the radio that the enemy troops were close to Spain, so she made us, me and my eldest sister, who was fifteen, get into a ship to América, the only safe place from war and death. As a whole, these days had been like hell to me because I realised that I was never going to see my mother and father again.
This has been the most horrible day and that is too much to say. What happened was that last night while we were on deck we saw a couple jump overboard, claiming that we were all going to die because of the Haley Comet, that would crash the Earth, and they would get saved if they died before that. We thought they were just a crazy couple but the same night almost a quarter of the ship jumped off the deck. I hope this is just a lie and that all those poor people will rest in peace. Now I'm looking forward to getting to firm ground and start again, away from all those people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario